What's new

Ring # 6 for the new year and a few other jewelry items

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found ring number 6 but it is not a gold or silver. It appears to be stainless for a big guy. It was found today at my spot on the Salt River and the rest of the items in the picture were found yesterday afternoon at the soccer field. I thought the cross was going to be gold, but only gold filled. Still a nice piece. One wheat penny, 1951, and both earrings are IMG_3250.webpcheap. I found them within 5 feet of each other and broke the stud off while digging it up. Also a pile of clad which I didn't post a picture of. Nothing great but still a couple of fun hunts. Happy hunting and keep on swinging.
 
Upvote 16
Nice finds congrats. At least your getting out
 
NICE FINDS ....
 
That's a great outing! And with those targets I see gold in there some where! Good Luck on your next trip!
 
Keep up the good work! :metaldetector::blackbeard::treasurechest:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom