What's new

RING # 9

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice evening so I thought I would go over my yard since I have learned sounds better

bingo! ring 9 third silver mexican 925

also inscribed is T 8 ( or B?) - 169


015.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Congrats Jeff on silver ring #9!
That gold ring is right around the corner!

On my M6 the gold rings up in foil and bottle cap range, with a bounce into coin range, depending on size and whats in the ground along with it.
But there is always a "slight" difference between the gold and junk readings....either that or i'm developing a "sixth sense"....i do hear a little voice that says to dig certain signals, and so far its been 100% right!

Now get out there and find that gold Jeff!
 
pic added
 
Prettier than I thought. Cool design
 
Not after the stunt my kid pulled...
"Dad, my car died, Can I borrow $1500?"

:BangHead:

Thinking about giving him my clad.
 
boy or girl?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom