Peyton Manning
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 15,017
- Reaction score
- 18,979
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MXT-PRO
Sandshark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
24
nice evening so I thought I would go over my yard since I have learned sounds better
bingo! ring 9 third silver mexican 925
also inscribed is T 8 ( or B?) - 169
I'm an old man ok!
I took pics put em on the laptop then forgot to add them
when I get home I will

well I was told to dig pulltabs to get gold, I hope no one tells me I have to dig zincs too!
Where are you ?
Jewelry store ? buying the ring ? :P ....![]()
I borrowed a buddy's 1/2 ounce gold coin just to see how it rang up on my AT Pro. Sadly, it rang up exactly like a zincoln.
it is called WORKING FOR A LIVING