Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
C

captain hook

Not a diamond ring, all gold whats the 64? mean, year ??

OP
OP
C

captain hook

The Ring is Gold. I dont have a pic. of the numbers just the ring.The ring is a initial ring w/ two initials on it.but would like to know about the numbers and do they have any significance,or add to thevalue to the ring ?????????

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are Welcome...and if you could post a picture or give a little more detail about what you post it would help us all out a great deal!!!! We are good at this if we can at least see what we are looking for!

junkdigger

Sep 15, 2004
clarkston,wa.
I think that most countries write dates with the day first,then month, then year. So on your ring someone might have inscribed a special date (birthday,anniversary,etc.). So it would be Sept.15,1964. Seems plausible to me.

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
junkdigger said:
I think that most countries write dates with the day first,then month, then year. So on your ring someone might have inscribed a special date (birthday,anniversary,etc.). So it would be Sept.15,1964. Seems plausible to me.
exactly.......good enough

Angelo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2006
Idaho
Michelle said:
junkdigger said:
exactly.......good enough

Sounds good to me also. However, a picture would help in case the ring was 1864 or other century 64.

Tony

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions