Ring Found

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy All, Yesterday afternoon, i was tagged on a facebook post about a lost ring. I had found a lost wedding ring for the friend who tagged me a few years ago. The post was about a young lady who had lost her engagement ring in her front yard. I contacted her and went over about 6:30 in the evening. He dad was there and i had brought along and extra detector {Tesoro Compadre} in case anybody wanted to try & help find the ring. I gave him a quick lesson and off we went. About an hour later, the young ladies dad found her ring with the Compadre! It was a great end to a fun hunt. Here is a picture of the young lady, her dad and her extra sweet daughter after the ring was found.

Attachments

• IMG_2826.JPG
    IMG_2826.JPG
    963 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 28

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!! Good Recovery!!!

OP
OP
Indian Steve

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The little sweetie was watching us detecting and when i looked over, she was swinging a stick{detector] back and forth to help.

OP
OP
Indian Steve

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find the ring. Her dad did. I expect him to be joining Treasurenet soon.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see a happy story after watching all the negative BS that passes for journalism these days!Good show.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There's nothing more gratifying then helping a complete stranger find something sentimental that they lost years earlier Steve. :notworthy:

The look on the little girl's face is priceless... it looks like she's saying, "Just take the darn picture, so I can get back to my video game"! :laughing7:

Dave

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread