What's new

Ring I found yesterday under the blacklight

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was going to add it onto my post from yesterday but didn't see an option where it would let me. Also a ring I found a while back I speculate is a Ruby. I guess a blacklight is one way of finding out. Really cool how it they both look very fluorescent under the blacklight. The ring with the red stone had no marking what so ever and the clearer stone isn't fluorescent like the red one very mind boggling with both rings. Hopefully I will be able to get it figured out soon enough. Thing is with me I like finding the stuff but don't like to research it lol or posting items. Yes I'm a slacker and yes I do need a beautiful blonde manager so she can take care of my booty.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    441.8 KB · Views: 191
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    176.6 KB · Views: 162
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 183
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 12
CAN YOU SAY BOND , JAMES BOND..............................BAD ARSE RING......................
 
Glowing very nice! It really looks like a custom job, have you any idea what the other stone would be?
 
Wow! That is some nice ring bling you got there!
 
I think the ring with the two stone setting looks really good for ruby + diamond - have them checked out by a jeweler or two -
I have know idea which precious stones are fluorescent or not .
 
I think the ring with the two stone setting looks really good for ruby + diamond - have them checked out by a jeweler or two -
I have know idea which precious stones are fluorescent or not .


Benitoite glows under black light and gem quality benitoite is worth more than diamonds. I dont think it is it would be a huge chunk if it was.
 
Nice finds. Google fluorescent stones and minerals or gems and you can find some more information. I love my black light and my 2 other uv lights. Diamonds can show zero color to blue, yellow and I'm not sure if red is one of the colors under uv and can't remember about rubies or other precious stones...We love to see the posts of what you find and we all have a little slack ourselves, sometimes. At least, I do.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom