RING OWNER FOUND!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Upvote 0
WTG bigrig! The smile on her face is gonn be worth a whole lot more than any scrap price you could ever hope to get. Congrats. HH

Cool, good deal!

I'm heading to TN during spring break time for a week with my son, and the little woman. We're going to visit her friend near Gatlinburg. She lost a ring in her yard a few years back while gardening, so you know what I'll be doing!

In trade for me searching for her ring (which I will find!), I get to also search one of their properties that is an old farm in the area! I'll be doing my best to find all the civil war stuff I can! ;D

thanks towcritter,
i have a nice pic of the find and instead of being in a case at my home some young lady has her h.s.ring back.hopefully she keeps a better eye on it! ;D

bigrig

Outstanding job, bigrig. Keep up the great finds AND the great work.

Great going Bigrig! ?Get a pic if you can and maybr requet a thank you note in lieu of reward?!? ?Nah, take any money offered!

A return can be one of the greatest joys in this hobby! each item we find has a story, and as reward for the return, we get to find out what that is! 8)

thats allot of good karma Bigrig to find a nice ring like that and then take the effort to find the owner
way to go.

Mark

This is the 2nd great return story I've read tonight. Awesome job BigRig! Remember, whatever you give comes back to you two-fold!!

:D Great Deal BIGRIG. At our last club meeting we were discussing one of our members had returned a ring lost over 20 years ago and the next month he found an almost perfect rebel spur :o Get ready yours is a coming. Your a tribute to the hobby

UPDATE

Was able to give the ring back today to the girls grandmother.She gave many thanks and said her granddaughter had lost it 5 years ago.Thanks for the positive coments everyone.HH

bigrig

Very nice of you to find the owners mother and return the ring. I know the sentimental value we attach to something like a high school ring and I'm sure the girl had given it up as forever lost. Great feeling to be able to reunite the two. Jim Cal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back