Ring #s 19 & 20, .925 Silver and 18K!!!!!!!

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ring #'s 19 & 20, .925 Silver and 18K!!!!!!!

This TK Delta amazes me every time I use it. It seems to sniff out rings like nobody's business.

As usual, I didn't have much time because I had to work today. I had maybe two hours before dark.
I went back to my trusty, standby field and once again, it gave up a few more goodies.

I dug EVERY trashy signal for the first hour and once again, it paid off:

Rings 19&20, Silver & Gold 001.JPG

The gold one's a small pinky ring marked 18K and also my first and only 18K find. Hopefully it's the first of many. It also has some designs all around the outside. I really like it.
Gotta' love those soccer field sidelines. There's always a shot at something good amongst the trash.

Not ten minutes later I dug the silver one, another Celtic/filigree style pinky ring. That's the 2nd one in 9 days. Must be a popular style.

I dug my first "holed" coin but it's probably not what you think. Looks like some kid was playing around with a drill press.

Rings 19&20, Silver & Gold 002.JPG

The one on the bottom looks like it's been filed down on two sides.

Then there was the usual trash, clad and a cool Hot Wheels truck; a 2007 Chevy Silverado. Too bad I couldn't find the dirt bike that fits in the bed. I got another key, a little stainless steel thing with a hole in the middle, an old "Federal Monark" 20 gauge shell cap (could be from the 1920's) and a few other little odds and ends. All in all, a pretty good little hunt if you don't mind my sayin'.

Rings 19&20, Silver & Gold 003.JPG

This field always seems to give up something. Although I've found a few old coins I have yet to find any silver ones. On the upside, I haven't even covered 1/4 of this area yet.

Once again, my TK Delta gets better and better the more I use it. It LOVES rings. I highly recommend this machine for anyone looking to spend less than 300 bucks yet still be able to find small (and I mean SMALL)& DEEP targets. It will not let you down.

Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting

Last edited:
Upvote 8

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice rings.

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really nice rings. Congrats on your new love machine:laughing9:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice rings and finds! Congrats!