njnydigger
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 829
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Rings Gone Wild...& a WHOPPER!
All the rings are from my last 4 or 5 beach hunts. As you can see, the rings are showing up, but, no yellow. No complaints though as I DID manage to score a whopper of silver ring...with ice no less
When I saw the big ring in my scoop I almost fainted, but then I remembered it came up as a high tone on my machine
Oh well, the thrill was good for all of about 10 seconds or so. It weighed in at a super-sized 21.8 grams & is 925 silver. I took it to a jeweler who said the stones are indeed real, but, due to the small size & poor quality the rings not worth much. The stone is faceted onyx. I'm going to take it for a second opinion, but, methinks the first lady is correct. Still, one of the nicest rings in my collection. It's about the same size as a super bowl ring & I believe it must be custom due to the unique dragon etching on the inner band.
My other keepers were...
A 925 ruby heart ring
A belt ring (came up as mid tone. Looks gold but too light IMO. Have to test it...maybe copper
)
A nice 925 open band Hebrew ring with Hebrew writing on it (any help on the lettering please)
A nice junker ring that has a marble design
Hope I see some of you on the shore after the storm. I'll be out there the second after the last drop falls
Be safe out there & HAVE FUN!
All the rings are from my last 4 or 5 beach hunts. As you can see, the rings are showing up, but, no yellow. No complaints though as I DID manage to score a whopper of silver ring...with ice no less
Oh well, the thrill was good for all of about 10 seconds or so. It weighed in at a super-sized 21.8 grams & is 925 silver. I took it to a jeweler who said the stones are indeed real, but, due to the small size & poor quality the rings not worth much. The stone is faceted onyx. I'm going to take it for a second opinion, but, methinks the first lady is correct. Still, one of the nicest rings in my collection. It's about the same size as a super bowl ring & I believe it must be custom due to the unique dragon etching on the inner band.My other keepers were...
A 925 ruby heart ring
A belt ring (came up as mid tone. Looks gold but too light IMO. Have to test it...maybe copper
)A nice 925 open band Hebrew ring with Hebrew writing on it (any help on the lettering please)
A nice junker ring that has a marble design
Hope I see some of you on the shore after the storm. I'll be out there the second after the last drop falls
Be safe out there & HAVE FUN!Attachments
-
Big Ring Front.webp13.5 KB · Views: 885 -
Big Ring Side.webp11.3 KB · Views: 893 -
Big Ring Dragon.webp22.2 KB · Views: 886 -
Big Ring 925.webp17.4 KB · Views: 877 -
Scale.webp22.2 KB · Views: 876 -
Ruby Ring.webp6.4 KB · Views: 869 -
Ruby Ring 925.webp8.4 KB · Views: 912 -
Hebrew Ring Front.webp12.2 KB · Views: 880 -
Hebrew Ring Full.webp10.6 KB · Views: 884 -
Hebrew Ring 925.webp15.3 KB · Views: 873 -
Belt Ring.webp5.8 KB · Views: 879 -
Marble Ring.webp7.6 KB · Views: 877
Upvote
0








