What's new

Riparian Rights in California

et1955

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
990
Reaction score
2,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was searching for the ability to high bank on my claims in California, all I saw was that I needed a permit from the waterboard department costing about 1100$. Searching many sites guess who I ran into, Clay Diggins on another site posting on this subject. He states that with riparian rights I have right to use the water without permit's, licenses or government approval. Clay is awesome and I will be high banking on my claims.
 
Upvote 0
Are you referring to me or Clay lol. If me are you talking about past claim holders ? I have not been searching info on past claim holders to much to dive into.
Just wondering if et1955 or others such as Clay have any update on how it is working for them?

Most people will not search much about past claim holders until there is perhaps a reason to do so. Mine Shaft you have been willing to and that means a lot. 8-):headbang:
Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom