What's new

River find..

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Would this be anything worth keeping ? Found in river .. Thanks...
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    330.5 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
Looks like a striker to me?? For napping.
 
image-1383613723.webp

This is what I'm thinking.
 
There would be use wear all over one end can you see where it has struck stone repeatedly or not?
 
You're showing a photo of a bopper they're usually either wood or bone
 
Just my guess, you will have to ask the poster those questions. Because it was in a river ... Could it have been worn down naturally?
 
I do know it's not flint..but the land all around this river, I find the good stuff.. The camp I hunt I find flint,sandstone,pebbles,etc . So I don't rule out anything :thumbsup:. I don't think it's anything artifact ,but it just looked good . So it came home ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom