Feb 13, 2006
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab GP3000
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there PLL,

I have a Toyota truck that's had a bunch of work done to it. Here's a picture of it when I was checking the suspension for binding using a fork lift. I can probably do Thursday & Friday with no problem. I just need to give the guys at work a little heads up. It would be awesome to go for a couple of days.... theres a lot of land out there. I don't know if that's what you had in mind or not.. Theres plenty of room out there to camp and some nearby cheap motels... a day run would be fine too.. but we would have to start rolling early.

Huffington

Attachments

• xxxxA.JPG
    xxxxA.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 525
OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bruce,
You read my mind... I have been wanting to do a overnite for sometime now.. Sounds like a plan....Truck looks GREAT !! I have a 98 4runner, but the tranny needs some work ( automatic ).. Lets try something in a couple of weeks ( if you're up for that )...Let me know

PLL

BruceHuffington

Feb 13, 2006
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab GP3000
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty much up for anything anyone wants to do.

PLL - are you talking the 3rd week of Feb, the 19th and 20th? Let me know.

srferjo714 - like I said, I'm up for anything. I'm still a bit of a rookie with my detector and an extreme rookie at water skiing.

Huffington

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Bruce- I will be off 18th-20th... so if you want to ge together then sounds like a winner !!! Joe, I won't mind doing some exploring around Blythe as well... I don't waterski but I do enjoy a good boat ride... :wink: :wink: :wink:.... Should be some nice places to go to around there... Like Bruce I'm up for just about anything..

PLL

BruceHuffington

Feb 13, 2006
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab GP3000
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLL lets plan on something in that time frame. I will send you a PM with my phone number. Lets get in contact and make a plan.

- Huffington

BruceHuffington

Feb 13, 2006
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab GP3000
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLL,

PM was sent... I hope it made it to you... I dont see it in my out box... probaby operator error on my part.

- Huffington

blackrose

Oct 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
tesoro compadre
I'm located in OC, if there's anyone in the area that wants to meet up and discuss local hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread