What's new

Roached out what's it

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Last evening, BuckIdgr and I dug this up. To me it looks like a pocket knife. Mr. BuckIdgr said maybe it's something that got fused together? Well, naturally it's bugging BuckIdgr and myself. Hopefully someone can ID it for us. The end of it appears to be lead.

Thanks for the help!

~Wrighdigger

whatzit41318-1.webp

whatzit41318-2.webp

whatzit41318-3.webp
 
Believe I would identify that as: "some metal thing"...:dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
That's a hard one .
Is that Wood or Iron the ? Lead? is attached to ?
 
Upvote 0
OL TABLE LEG AND BALL FOOT
 
Upvote 0
It's a piece for your scrap bucket.

Dude, move on! With a little therapy, the memories will subside.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom