What's new

Road tear out in Lapeer

krazyace

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Downtown, right next to the built in 1846 courthouse. If anyone can get out there, good luck.
 
I know that was tore out before maybe a decade ago. Guys hammered it then. I'm sure there's still something left. However, I thought the tearout was on M-24...about 1/2 mile WEST of the old downtown.
 
That would be a little far to drive, I hope that have something like that around here pretty soon, I'm jonesing for a good tearout. I really like your avatar KrazyAce, I recently (in the darned long long winter we had) watch all three seasons again, I never will understand how that show was only on for three seasons.
 
Thanks for the tip krazyace! Was there with a friend on Fathers Day for 2 hours and found 2 Indians -1884,1896. And part of a sterling silver spoon and lots of clad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom