What's new

Road Trip 12/29/08

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a road trip today stopping at numerous banks searching for halves. Got 3 40% from rolls. I also picked up three boxes of dimes which I searched this evening. Got the following

Box # 1 1x 1964
Box # 2 1x 1953
1x 1928
Box # 3 Skunk

After I finished the dimes the bank called me that my half boxes were in. I picked up three boxes and found the following:

3x1964
1x1965
7x1966
13x1967
8x1968
4x1969
 
Upvote 0
I call that a very good day RH......very nice! Kudos.

Leave some for the rest of us....lol. Good luck on the next hunt!!
 
Those sound like some damn good half boxes. Good to see finds starting to pick up again.
 
Very nice end of the month boost!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Very nice! grats on all that silver :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom