What's new

Road Trip & bags 4/6/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Road Trip & bags 4/6/09

Last weeks 3 road trips and 2 half boxes only got me six halves so I figured I would try something new. So I hit a few banks for halves and got skunked, and made my way to a bank where I know I could get bags.
Well I've gotten bags of halves and dimes from this bank a couple of times before and always got some silver, but this time I was going to try my hand at quarters and nickels.
So I picked up $2000.00 in Quarters, $150.00 in Nickels, $700.00 in Dimes. They did not have any half dollars this time around.

Here is what I got

1x 1959 D Washington
1x 1964

1x 1950 Roosevelt
4x 1964

0x any good Nickels

I don't have any free coin stars around me so all of the rejects have to be hand rolled. Needless to say I probably will be staying away from coin bags for a while.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Road Trip & bags 4/6/09

well at least you managed to find some silver in those quarters :thumbsup:
 
Re: Road Trip & bags 4/6/09

I really did not expect to find any quarters, so I was surprised when I did. Just had to try it one time. I spent 9 hours checking the coins and rolling. Only have half of the quarters rolled.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom