nyiangelo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2007
- Messages
- 639
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Lone Star State
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well going out of state this weekend. You know what that means.....Be leaving Friday and coming back Monday. I guess my question is should I plan on taking a lot of money or trying to find a spot to cash them in on the way? Maybe letting the wife re roll some on the way? Just the length of trip will cut down my effectiveness. But hey. I know some of the major banks I have accounts with will only do a deposit. Also taking a GPS so I figure that will help out greatly. If your between here an Oklahoma you better get there before I do.... 

Upvote
0







