What's new

Road trip finds

how u do n

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Today was cold wet and rainy so I took a little road trip to a town that I
have had a little luck with.
I get there and ask them if they have any halfs in the vault and they tell me
they have $1200.
Now I am thinking this is someone's dumps but oh heck why not.
The teller brings out the coins and I see all sort of wrappers and think
it might not be too bad.
1964=2
40%=8
1968S
1979S
and 2 rolls from the us mint
1st roll is 2005p
2nd roll is 2005d
These are from the us mint and have "not" been opened. 8)
Any clue what they might be worth?
Thanks for looking
HH
Dan
 
Upvote 0
If you have the money, always get em all. As for the mint rolls I sold a p and d set for double face on ebay.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom