What's new

Road Trip Locations

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Unless you peeps think telling what cities you hit is a bad idea peeps like me would like to hear what towns you frequent. For 1 i have hit most towns within an hour of my westchester ny location and would like an idea before i decide to drive 1 1/2 hours to a new town. 2 i will probably drive up route 9 to the adirondacks some time this summer hitting any town not being searched regularly by one of you. just an idea.
 
Upvote 0
Southern Wisconsin
 
There are only 383,000 banks in New York. When you get tired of those, come on down to Texas. We have lots of banks for you. Jim
 
I haven't hit downtown Detroit yet, might hold the motherlode!
 
quiksilver said:
Unless you peeps think telling what cities you hit is a bad idea peeps like me would like to hear what towns you frequent. For 1 i have hit most towns within an hour of my westchester ny location and would like an idea before i decide to drive 1 1/2 hours to a new town. 2 i will probably drive up route 9 to the adirondacks some time this summer hitting any town not being searched regularly by one of you. just an idea.

I don't take road trips anymore but I've had some good scores in Brewster, Mt.Kisco,White Plains and the surrounding towns.
HH
Rich
 
anywhere in Florida. sent you a PM
 
Rich Hartford said:
quiksilver said:
Unless you peeps think telling what cities you hit is a bad idea peeps like me would like to hear what towns you frequent. For 1 i have hit most towns within an hour of my westchester ny location and would like an idea before i decide to drive 1 1/2 hours to a new town. 2 i will probably drive up route 9 to the adirondacks some time this summer hitting any town not being searched regularly by one of you. just an idea.

I don't take road trips anymore but I've had some good scores in Brewster, Mt.Kisco,White Plains and the surrounding towns.
HH
Rich


I'm in Westchester too, and everytime I've gone to Kisco, I always got the "someone came in earlier" line, i think it has picked up a lot there as of late. My main area of searching however is in Yorktown, Somers and Mahopac.
 
You never go until you go. I personally have never hit NY. Not to say that I will not.

golden silver
 
Dang some of you must have been the "someone just came in" or the teller from a Mahopac bank on route 6 saying " The other guy buys us donuts" . I will also have to say sorry to whoever does pleasantville . I went in 2-3 months ago and got a "were you the guy who called" but dont worry that town has been a complete zero for me so far.
 
If you go north of the Canadian border or south of the Mexican border I am pretty sure we won't cross paths...other than that no guarantees...
 
nutsedge said:
There are only 383,000 banks in New York. When you get tired of those, come on down to Texas. We have lots of banks for you. Jim

Why the name change????
 
I do $20,000 a week cause i have family that bank managers so i avoid fees. :laughing7:
 
fistfulladirt said:
I haven't hit downtown Detroit yet, might hold the motherlode!

Now FFD .... :tongue3: You know, :icon_scratch: cops aren't safe in Detroit! :dontknow:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom