What's new

Road Trip

EastKyMiner

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
779
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First four banks I stopped at nothing. The fifth one had $7.50 scored 1-1952 shiny Ben. The reason for the Ben at this bank was very young tellers. They look at me and said this one may be old ;D. Next Stop bought $3.50 scored 3-40%.
Just down the road from the last bank, I went in and asked the teller for halves said she might have some boxes. She went and checked and said she had a $500 box and $350 in another one. So I bought them all in these I hit.
10 40%
2 1964
1 Ben

In 2 boxes of nickels I hit 2 war 1 1943-S and the next was a 1944-D. 1 box of dimes was skunked.
There was many marked halves. Batman and robin mask, The letter M, Smily Face, Then there was some Green and Red back. Red X on back, The letter D in black sharpie. Also where someone scratched and X on the front. And the number 58 on some and the last was 666.
HH..Miner. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
nice road trip EKM :thumbsup:
There was many marked halves. Batman and robin mask, The letter M, Smily Face, Then there was some Green and Red back. Red X on back, The letter D in black sharpie. Also where someone scratched and X on the front. And the number 58 on some and the last was 666.
and some here say "oh i only mark a couple dirty ones"
they sure add up don't they?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom