What's new

Roadtrip!!! Final Report Silver, Proofs, Ikes!!!

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
OK,

It's been a little slow lately at home -- just managed 8 %40 in the past two weeks.... BUT.... I'm on a trip for work (great deal since I can CRH on the road and my work pays for the gas!) So, it's a three day trip.

I'm back and here are the totals:

26 40% halves including a 1969 S Proof

1 1964 Kennedy

3 1974 D Double Dies

102 Ikes (3 of them are last ones my daughter needed to finish her set)

1 1982 P with no initials on the reverse

AND!!! When I got home I went to my local bank and got $100 in halves out of their machine (they call me whenever they get $100) -- got nothing, BUT... I did get a 1964 D Silver quarter from the teller's tray! My second this year.

Not a bad road trip. See pictures.

HH to all!
 

Attachments

  • 40 percenters.webp
    40 percenters.webp
    445.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 1964 and proof.webp
    1964 and proof.webp
    183.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 1974 and 1982.webp
    1974 and 1982.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IKES.webp
    IKES.webp
    421.5 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
Re: Roadtrip!!!

Gotta love the road trips, and the free gas money to do so.
Hope you score more silver :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Re: Roadtrip!!!

Great start on the trip so far. Looking for to the pic of the IKE..... :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom