Rock Carving

chc1023

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

It's been a while since I've been here. I found this rock carving (picture below) on a site that I've been detecting. It looks to me like a turtle or animal with no tail that's pointing down and the whole carving is a little bit smaller than the size of a half dollar. I've done some research on it and from what I've seen, it's supposed to mean treasure below. Well of course I got really excited and dug and dug and dug and dug beneath the sign and found nothing but solid rock, so I'm stumped at this point :icon_scratch:. I believe that it has to be man made. The symbol is carved on a line of exposed rock 60 ft up a hill. There's other line's of exposed rock on the hill. In fact where I did the digging right beneath the symbol is between 2 lines of exposed rock that are about 6 feet apart. I was able to dig about 4 feet before I hit solid rock, but no luck. I tried running the metal detector everywhere I could, but no signals. Could there be something else I need to be looking for? Is the symbol maybe saying that it's on down the hill somewhere or maybe it's meaning something else? Thanks for any and all help.

picture.jpg

habib1352

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi dear friend. I am my Beloved Iran I'm an archaeologist. At a distance of 150 feet

Hi dear friend.
I am my Beloved Iran
I'm an archaeologist.
At a distance of 150 feet ahead of the tortoise, there are three mounds of dirt.
Soil color is one of the three hills with two differ.
Your nook in the hills there.
[email protected]

habib1352

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi dear friend.
I am my Beloved Iran
I'm an archaeologist.
At a distance of 150 feet ahead of the tortoise, there are three mounds of dirt.
Soil color is one of the three hills with two differ.
Your nook in the hills there.

Mighty

Oct 30, 2013
Iligan City
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector with Treasure Hound Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys, Assalamo Allaykom! If there was'nt a history of Spanish and Japanese Imperial Army's Colonization in your Country, then do not waste your time in interpreting such pictures or shapes seen in your surrounding rocks because thats natures! Treasures Marks/Signs are controvercial only in the Philippines because of Japanese Loots from Asian Countries unfortunately hid in our country due to the resistance and blocking of our Filipino/Muslim Warriors with the aid of U.S Forces under Gen McArthur. When they run out of foods, ammos, etc., then they immediately hide their Loots with Yamashita Treasure Codes & Symbols carved in a Rocks and Trees before they surrendered. Thank you

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Habib1352 How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Is it the cresent moon shaped hole below the symbol for a mound?

And the three pointed cross on the bottom of the arrow pointer the amount of mounds?

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread