BlasterJ
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2020
- Messages
- 209
- Reaction score
- 346
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern California
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I picked up a pair of Chicago Pneumatic drills that I'm in the process of rebuilding. I'll probably do a Mining Journal article on this at some point.
Does anyone have any pneumatic tool tips that they would like to share? I'd never taken one of these units apart before, and I was surprised at how much simpler they are inside vs. the gas powered tools I usually work on.
Does anyone have any pneumatic tool tips that they would like to share? I'd never taken one of these units apart before, and I was surprised at how much simpler they are inside vs. the gas powered tools I usually work on.
I plan to make a air throttle for one of these and use it for different thing's wood/stone/ metal and my son's hard head !







