What's new

Rocks possibly artifacts if so what period?

Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
652
Reaction score
413
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Cabella's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN7128.webpDSCN7129.webpDSCN7134.webpDSCN7137.webpDSCN7138.webpDSCN7139.webpDSCN7140.webpDSCN7142.webpDSCN7143.webpDSCN7144.webpDSCN7145.webpDSCN7146.webpDSCN7147.webp
 
Upvote 0
The one you are holding in the last pics looks like a point with a broken ear. Does it have a edge going all the way around it?
 
See I'm finding a whole bunch of this kind of stuff in one area and they seem to be all unfinished or just started it and then discarded it so I'm not sure what was going on in that area DSCN7149.webpDSCN7150.webpDSCN7151.webpDSCN7152.webp
 
The peice in the first few pics looks similar to a cone shape but they are usually smaller i think. The last peices dont appear to be artifacts , though some are in the general shape of point .I dont see any flaking at all and the material doesn't look like something one would be made of. Just my opinion
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom