What's new

Rohester Ny

Hey I'm in the Rochester area as well near sodus, and I got my first permission last week at a old circa 1822 farm town , 600 acres to detect and find lost history, message me if anyone is interested in need of some treasure buddys to detect with
 
Hi everyone, I am also new to the hobby but have been going out a lot lately stream hunting. The weather is starting to turn and the snow is going to melt so I'll hopefully be hopping onto land soon. I'm still trying to learn my CTX and haven't even touched the Deus yet. I am also looking for people in the area to go out with. It would be especially helpful if anyone in the area is using the same type of detectors. The learning curve is not fun! Anyways, if there are still some hungry hunters out this way please feel free to contact me either through messaging or my email: gr17mail@yahoo.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom