enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi All!
Finally ended my skunk run. Hit the BoA and asked for one of my 2 boxes. Looked thru the holes and saw something besides 2000Ps for once. The box was dated Sept. 21. My wife and I started opening rolls and were finding silver everywhere! Ended up with 32 40% halves in the first bow. No 1964s.
Went to my dump bank and got rid of the clad. Went back and picked up the second box. Finished with twenty four 40%. Got to the last roll and didn't see anything from searching the edges. Glad I always check anyway. Pulled a 1964 out of that last roll. Went back in and asked them to order 4 boxes for next Friday. Looks like I finally got thru all of the waste boxes. There were some 2000s in the first box, but very few in the second.
Final tally:
40%- 56.
90%- 1.
Headed back toward Harrah's this weekend and should be able to do some searching there.
Happy Hunting!
Finally ended my skunk run. Hit the BoA and asked for one of my 2 boxes. Looked thru the holes and saw something besides 2000Ps for once. The box was dated Sept. 21. My wife and I started opening rolls and were finding silver everywhere! Ended up with 32 40% halves in the first bow. No 1964s.
Went to my dump bank and got rid of the clad. Went back and picked up the second box. Finished with twenty four 40%. Got to the last roll and didn't see anything from searching the edges. Glad I always check anyway. Pulled a 1964 out of that last roll. Went back in and asked them to order 4 boxes for next Friday. Looks like I finally got thru all of the waste boxes. There were some 2000s in the first box, but very few in the second.
Final tally:
40%- 56.
90%- 1.
Headed back toward Harrah's this weekend and should be able to do some searching there.
Happy Hunting!
Upvote
0







