What's new

🥇 BANNER <<<ROMAN WILVER>>>Happy dance day!

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent 1.5 hours finishing the area between the roman site & where I left off yesterday. No more roman coins in that area.

When I got back to my bike I had a spare 10 minutes so wandered a little & found:

RARE - Silver Denarius of Galba AD68-69.

I told Kirtpa less than a week ago this was my next project :D

Gold in 5 years remember - working on it

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • Map.webp
    Map.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 4,834
  • head.webp
    head.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 4,174
  • Tails.webp
    Tails.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 4,089
Crusader,

Excellent! ;)
 
Supper find....... ;D
 

Attachments

  • RomanTrimph.webp
    RomanTrimph.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,183
wow and wow !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom