What's new

Rookies Luck?

DixieHunter145

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm new at this, and need to start searching more often than I actually do. Anyway, it was a day or two after my families yard sale and
my grandmother had gotten numerous rolls of dimes and quarters for change to use in the yard sale. Well as usual, grandma got a few too many rolls. So, knowing the chance something good might be there, I asked if I could search them. Long story short, I got silver! :headbang: 1 64' quarter. Hopefully I will find more in the near future.
 
Upvote 0
Silver quarters are my favorite and the hardest to get it seems, so I think you did really good! Welcome to the addiction :thumbsup:
 
Have yet to find a AG quarter, but I have yet to ever search any. Maybe thats why...
 
ya ive searched a few boxes, none, so very nice score! were they customer wrapped or fed rolled?
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom