What's new

Rose gold, silver and Roberto Cavalli bling bling

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok, to take one from Les...... I went to bling bling beach today and was surprised that only one other MDer was out and he was in the dry/wet sand.... is it possible I have the water all to myself????? Yepper!
After the first hour, I think I knew why, there were hardly any targets so time to switch over to Pinpoint and dig it all (except the ramping signals).... maybe I should have just brought the Sand Shark.... well, I started to pick up some targets in PP and one of the first was the huge earring (dream catcher)....so, I dreamed that I would pick up a ring.... shortly after, I fanned a SS ring and then hit a pocket spill of coins..... things got slow again and I stopped to talk to a couple in the water. They were curious what I was doing since they couldn't see anything but my head and snorkel... after leaving them, I immediately picked up the 18k rose gold ring (2.3grams).... at that time though (without glasses) I thought it was a junker.
Next came the weird signal and when I started fanning, all I could see is the gold trim of the glasses sticking out of the bottom..... again, I thought they were just (as ZZ Top would say) cheap sunglasses.

When I got home, the wife saw the glasses and off she went to the computer.... $289 on sale, they cleaned up and fit her perfectly..... Happy Wife......
yes.gif

Rose ring fits her too...... but she said she didn't need it..... SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL and HH all

Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 2013-07-12 14.04.59.webp
    2013-07-12 14.04.59.webp
    362.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 2013-07-12 14.05.46.webp
    2013-07-12 14.05.46.webp
    683.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 2013-07-12 14.07.12.webp
    2013-07-12 14.07.12.webp
    430.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 2013-07-12 14.07.47.webp
    2013-07-12 14.07.47.webp
    325.7 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 0
Lots of great loot and an interesting post.
 
Hey cliff did you leave me anything? nice rings and glasses, that rose ring is a mothers ring also, great finds and glad you had a good time, HH
 
heck, the stainless even looks good! nice hunt.
chuck.
 
Lord! What have I created? Is that SS a spinner? That white stone could be a dimond? It didn't take you long to get the hang of it. :occasion14: :BangHead: :BangHead:
 
You have been on a roll lately. Congratulations, guess Sonny taught you well.
 
Thanks for the comments guys, they are appreciated.

The SS ring appears to be a spinner but will need some work to get it spinning again, I think it is clogged with sand.

I try to learn something from everyone I meet even if it is just watching how they work the area. I've met some great people since my move to Florida, many more to meet and so little time!

Cliff
 
Very nice rings cdv1! Looks like you had a good hunt!
 
Thanks for the link to the suspenders I bough it from them , and really helped with the walk to and from the beach and sliping down , it works great I have 35 pounds in it, think I need a few more pounds, I stuffed 5 pounds of grey matter I had (lead weights)to bring it up to 35 pounds im sure I have a few more pounds out in the garage. its great getting out past where others cant go, I haven't posted my Friday finds that were fossil watch stuck a new battery but keeps stopping and turning back on gonna play around with it, cz stud, shell necklace, tiny 925 toe ring along with change for tolls, I love finding sun glasses last year I found a $300 pair of coach sunglasses without a scratch on em , mom got those and still wears em, now if I could just hold my breath longer the next thing im working on, I cant belive the amount of fish that follow you all day they fight over going in the holes I did H.H. Capt !
 
Nice finds there! Wanna go to a beach now hehe !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom