D David Ga. Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 8, 2009 #1 Need any information on this MD find that you can provide on the ROTC Pin . Thanks in Advance Attachments ROTC Pin FB.webp 11.3 KB · Views: 522
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2009 #2 Welcome to Tnet I'm sure someone can give some good info on the badge. It appears to be an Air Force Junior ROTC badge. 'Officers flight cap and beret insignia' or 'Officers Service cap insignia'. I'm not sure what the difference between the 2 http://www.greenville.k12.sc.us/bereah/Departments/AFJROTC/afjrotcbadges.html Attachments afjrotcbadges.webp 32.2 KB · Views: 3,406 Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet I'm sure someone can give some good info on the badge. It appears to be an Air Force Junior ROTC badge. 'Officers flight cap and beret insignia' or 'Officers Service cap insignia'. I'm not sure what the difference between the 2 http://www.greenville.k12.sc.us/bereah/Departments/AFJROTC/afjrotcbadges.html
D David Ga. Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 10, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks IronSpike , Just the info I Needed . David Upvote 0