FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
wasn't meant to be.
2 days hunting Myrtle Beach State Park beach.
1.28 the first day with some trash.
2 cents the next day with more trash.
WOW. I found nothing. I walked VERY LONG without a hit. amazed me.
I gotta go to where people drop gold and diamond rings and more valuable stuff

but it was enjoyable! to be out with the detector!!
2 days hunting Myrtle Beach State Park beach.
1.28 the first day with some trash.
2 cents the next day with more trash.
WOW. I found nothing. I walked VERY LONG without a hit. amazed me.
I gotta go to where people drop gold and diamond rings and more valuable stuff

but it was enjoyable! to be out with the detector!!
Upvote
0
One hour, that was all I could take being wet in that strong wind, teeth were chattering after about thirty minutes.
Wasn't too bad until those deep swells delivered that rush of colder water, fairly certain my belly button dislodged itself and scurried up my body so it could take shelter in my headphones. 






