FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
wasn't meant to be.
2 days hunting Myrtle Beach State Park beach.
1.28 the first day with some trash.
2 cents the next day with more trash.
WOW. I found nothing. I walked VERY LONG without a hit. amazed me.
I gotta go to where people drop gold and diamond rings and more valuable stuff

but it was enjoyable! to be out with the detector!!
2 days hunting Myrtle Beach State Park beach.
1.28 the first day with some trash.
2 cents the next day with more trash.
WOW. I found nothing. I walked VERY LONG without a hit. amazed me.
I gotta go to where people drop gold and diamond rings and more valuable stuff

but it was enjoyable! to be out with the detector!!
Upvote
0

No, Really!
Oh, and I lost a floater and that other unidentified thing that kept falling trough the holes in my scoop. Oh, and a fish hook.
Is the old stuff just too deep until a storm takes away the sand? I'm starting to check out people's jewelry and wanting to ask them what beaches they frequent!! That's just weird






