What's new

round is word for today.

berti

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
ForumRunner_20140509_150037.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150102.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150130.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150207.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150233.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150254.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150327.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150352.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150417.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150452.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150515.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150541.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150600.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150627.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150649.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150711.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150732.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150758.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150901.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150925.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150954.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_151019.webp



ForumRunner_20140509_150037.webp
 
Upvote 0
The rocks that are joined together are natural. Some and not all of the perfectly round ones could of been created by ancient man. They did use those types and it is not completely unheard of finding many of them in one place. I talked to a guy that claims he has over 300 game balls all white except 1 which he says is black. All found in one area. I believe him due to the fact I know of somebody else who has 2 white game balls found in the same area which I have seen and held.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom