What's new

Royals got a new drywasher!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 83768
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 83768

Guest
So I heard from a cactus wren that Royal has got a new 12v puffer drywasher coming out very soon. Talk to the guys at Royal and they were pretty tight lipped about it. Heard from a sourdough that Robert the owner was testing some final prototypes out in Stanton, Az. @ the LDMA outing. I have a feeling it going to be a Thompson style puffer but better. Adios -Mike
 
That’s cool. I’ve run blowers and puffers and I’ll take a puffer any day!

Any more updates on this?
 
That’s cool. I’ve run blowers and puffers and I’ll take a puffer any day!

Any more updates on this?
I spoke to Royal after my post about the new puffer and they said they were going to make 200 of them and that’s it. Reach out to them if you have interest in getting one.
-Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom