What's new

RPM Lincolns

Historyhound

Full Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
248
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Schenectady New York
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I have 3 1956 and 3 1960 RPM's. All are in differtent positions, and all where found while CRH'ing. I will post the other 4 coins when I can find them. Posted these same pics under the "coins" heading.
 

Attachments

  • 1956-D RPM All.webp
    1956-D RPM All.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 1956-D RMM.webp
    1956-D RMM.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 1960-D RPM All.webp
    1960-D RPM All.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 1960-D RPM.webp
    1960-D RPM.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 1956-D RPM All.webp
    1956-D RPM All.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 1956-D RMM.webp
    1956-D RMM.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 229
  • 1960-D RPM All.webp
    1960-D RPM All.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 1960-D RPM.webp
    1960-D RPM.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
Those are a couple of nice ones. Been looking out for some myself.
 
Those are nice! I look all the time but have only found the 1968D. They are still out there.

HH
Gib
 
thanks for the link but whats the difference between RPM,double die,and double punched
 
you sure have some good links.....i was thinking alot of these terms were just different ways of saying the same thing....thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom