What's new

Rug

searcher

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
582
Reaction score
624
Golden Thread
0
Location
The arrow on the map.
Detector(s) used
Buzzards and ants.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Navajo rug.
Anyone know of a knowledgeable person I can contact for more info?

1000001220.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's really nice. Lots of similar examples on the net if you search. This one being offered for £495 ($665). Yours is nicer, but perhaps not in such good condition:

Navajo.webp

 
Searching the interwebs was the first and easiest thing that was done.
Ai is moronic at best.
I am now looking for people that know.
The one I posted a picture of is old. Not sure how old though.

Each of the people depicted is different and the objects they hold are different.
 
Get one of the experts from Antique Roadshow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom