What's new

Rush To The Rockies

Mental Granny

Gold Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
10,085
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone on Tnet going! We will be there would love to meet you!
 
I wish I would have seen this post before RUSH, I would have looked for you. We had a great time at RUSH.
 
Ok so did you win any drawings or anyone you were with might have talked to you anyway and didn't know it.. :dontknow: Another couple we met there are going to sign up for T-net.
 
We may have talked. I was helping pass around watermelon. My husband Ron won a silver round for coming in second for finding the most pennies in the gold nugget hunt. My husband also had some display boxes he was showing.
 
Pm sent we will see how close I am in remembering who you are? Cause if I am right we were sitting in front of you in the red chairs!
 
Howdy Pardner!
I went to the Rush to the Rockies hunt this year for my first ever
competition hunt! I had a wonderful time and enjoyed myself immensely.
Especially considering I found 7 of them gold nuggets and a pile of silver!

Throwing in a photo to see if you spotted me there!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0420b.webp
    IMG_0420b.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 382
Yep I sure do ! HI! And do you remember these people?

Welcome to Tnet!

Also look on here under the section for Club Member Hunts I posted some pics there too!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1685.webp
    IMG_1685.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_1685.webp
    IMG_1685.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1425.webp
    IMG_1425.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 405
Mental Granny said:
Yep I sure do ! HI! And do you remember these people?

Welcome to Tnet!

Also look on here under the section for Club Member Hunts I posted some pics there too!

Howdy Granny!
Yep, I do recall seeing you folks at the hunt. I got some shpadoinkle photos too.
Better still, I got my share of gold nuggets (7) and plenty of shiny silver coins.
And I also got myself a silver round .999 pure silver weighing in at 1 troy ounce!
Not too shabby, but also got a 1923 Peace Dollar!

I think I did pretty good for myself on my very first competition hunt!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin
 
You did do very well! Keep your eyes on the hunt page you never know when another hunt may pop up you and your wife would like to come to! :icon_sunny:
 
Mental Granny said:
You did do very well! Keep your eyes on the hunt page you never know when another hunt may pop up you and your wife would like to come to! :icon_sunny:

Howdy Again!
The wife and I are thinking about hitting Mokan!
Hope to make that one.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin
 
Hey ! You guys didn't tell me how the Rush to the Rockies went! If you posted it , I missed it. So, how about it? Monty
 
I've posted pics and Jeff can tell ya how he did! There is a "Rush To The Rockies " under Colorado and under Tnet member hunts!
 
OK, I didn't know where you hid it but I will check it out and thanks! Monty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom