What's new

Rusty 1877 Seated..it was anyway.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
A fresh ploughed field I did hit..yesterday,the only good target to be found.I did a little electrolysis
to rid it from a bad case of rust.

GOD Bless

Chris
 

Attachments

  • K1024_073.webp
    K1024_073.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 078.webp
    078.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 079.webp
    079.webp
    123.6 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 36
Frank, i swear you were the person who told me to use apple cider vinegar for rust removal, specifically for my gold love token!

Actually it was not you Frank, oops!

Yep, wasn't me! I try to stay away from using Apple Cider Vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide especially on Copper coins due to them both having a tendency to pit Copper coins as well as some Silver coins. This is especially so, when the coins are left in either too long.


Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom