D danny1987 Full Member Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 29, 2009 #1 Any pictures of this machine? Video maybe? Upvote 0
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2009 #2 I will try to post something for you soon. Here are a few pictures of the "Ace". Tried to do a video, but its too big. Take in mind, this is a hand sorter, with no electronic parts. All driven by a magnet. Attachments ACE1.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 417 ACE2.webp 35.9 KB · Views: 449 ACE3.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 423
I will try to post something for you soon. Here are a few pictures of the "Ace". Tried to do a video, but its too big. Take in mind, this is a hand sorter, with no electronic parts. All driven by a magnet.
jrf30 Bronze Member Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 385 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used dfx, Ryedale! Nov 30, 2009 #3 There are videos on youtube of the Ryedale machine. And testimonies from all those that use it that are here on this site. ALl positive and no negative reviews. :-) I love my Ryedale!
There are videos on youtube of the Ryedale machine. And testimonies from all those that use it that are here on this site. ALl positive and no negative reviews. :-) I love my Ryedale!
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Nov 30, 2009 #4 Yes! I didn't get beat to anwer it! Here it is.
JasonB Hero Member Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 750 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Alexandria, VA Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Nov 30, 2009 #5 Why isn't the Ace on the Ryedale website? How much is it?
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2009 #6 Not sure why Andy doesnt have it listed yet. I just emailed him and asked him about it. Total is $109 for ace and shipping.
Not sure why Andy doesnt have it listed yet. I just emailed him and asked him about it. Total is $109 for ace and shipping.