What's new

Ryedale Coin machines

Weasel_Loader

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
California City, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer CTX 3030
Anyone use these? I saw the youtube video on that and it seems to do an incredible job separating the copper and zincs. I can see a great advantage to using it as you'd be able to go through boxes so much faster, but then I wonder if it will ruin all the fun?
 
Upvote 0
If you just want copper, then it is a lot better i think. If you want to search for errors and the like, then it isn't so good.

-SWUSC
 
I have one, that a friend here on the board mailed to me a week or so ago. Unfortunatly I havent been back home do tosome family complications. So I havent got to give it a go yet. Looking foraward to it though:-)

-K
 
Wonderful machine. I separate wheats and IHs too, but do that mostly after the copper zinc separation.

I watch the zinc side to see if any old coins come out (It has trouble with 1935 - 1945 wheats, not recognizing them as copper) and then I sort all the copper side to get the majority of the wheats.

I am close to 1,000 wheats and over 40,000 copper pennies since January. And it's been a busy time so I don't use it very often.

To put it in plain words - I like my Ryedale more than my White's DFX. Period. Does that say something?
:-)
 
Awesome machine.
I've put 900,000 through mine so far.
Vey efficient.
 
I'm up to 512,000, so you are well ahead of me. And you got yours after I got mine.

good job. You're spending the time to do it.

So, with 900,000 at 18% copper (A guess, but close?) that puts you at .... 162,000 in coppers?

:-)

NOt bad. At 150 per pound, that is over 1000 pounds of copper.

GOOD JOB.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom