- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,860
- Reaction score
- 1,939
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Rochester,Minnesota
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
Nokta marko simplex
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
S.B.&Co.Padlock,3 wheat cents
I always wanted to detect in Maplewood Park in Waseca, Mn. so I went there today
I found three Lincoln cents 1917,1920,1919-s and this S.B.& Co. Padlock #3 Pat. date Jan.26,1892-
Jan.29,1894.
No silver found.
Maplewood Park overlooks Clear Lake.
I took some pictures of the Main Lodge and the Cabins. I don't Know what
they were for or the history but might have been used as a boy or girl scout camp at one time.
There are a lot of Jack in the pulpits growing up there and it's mostly woods.
The roofs are roting away and only one has a newer roof.
Roger
I always wanted to detect in Maplewood Park in Waseca, Mn. so I went there today
I found three Lincoln cents 1917,1920,1919-s and this S.B.& Co. Padlock #3 Pat. date Jan.26,1892-
Jan.29,1894.
No silver found.
Maplewood Park overlooks Clear Lake.
I took some pictures of the Main Lodge and the Cabins. I don't Know what
they were for or the history but might have been used as a boy or girl scout camp at one time.
There are a lot of Jack in the pulpits growing up there and it's mostly woods.
The roofs are roting away and only one has a newer roof.
Roger
Attachments
-
Waseca,Mn 031.webp17.4 KB · Views: 425 -
Waseca,Mn 028.webp8.5 KB · Views: 587 -
Waseca,Mn 027.webp15.9 KB · Views: 356 -
Waseca,Mn 001.webp15.8 KB · Views: 618 -
Waseca,Mn 011.webp14.8 KB · Views: 623 -
Waseca,Mn 010.webp13.6 KB · Views: 625 -
Waseca,Mn 014.webp28.4 KB · Views: 371 -
Waseca,Mn 026.webp19.3 KB · Views: 346 -
Waseca,Mn 025.webp20.1 KB · Views: 340 -
Waseca,Mn 024.webp46.6 KB · Views: 360
Upvote
0








