What's new

S4: The Bob Lazar story

Digger54

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
659
Reaction score
886
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Watching a docu-movie on Amazon titled S4: The Bob Lazar story about his involvement in working on the power plants of an alien ship. Pretty wild stuff and if fiction it is presented as otherwise.
 
I'm rather intrigued by the assertions in the documentary but also wondering if there is any answer as to it why has there been no progress in reverse engineering given the time that has passed since 1988. I'm guessing that the ability to reproduce the element for fuel could be one obstacle but also wondering if the same issue exists for replicating the space craft's material.

Also with the recent public movement for the release of files there is nothing that touches on the Lazar story. We have even had one POTUS that insists we have nothing.
 
I'm rather intrigued by the assertions in the documentary but also wondering if there is any answer as to it why has there been no progress in reverse engineering given the time that has passed since 1988. I'm guessing that the ability to reproduce the element for fuel could be one obstacle but also wondering if the same issue exists for replicating the space craft's material.

Also with the recent public movement for the release of files there is nothing that touches on the Lazar story. We have even had one POTUS that insists we have nothing.
They may have made more progress than we know about. I don't particularly trust these types of agencies to be forthcoming with information.
 
I'm rather intrigued by the assertions in the documentary but also wondering if there is any answer as to it why has there been no progress in reverse engineering given the time that has passed since 1988. I'm guessing that the ability to reproduce the element for fuel could be one obstacle but also wondering if the same issue exists for replicating the space craft's material.

Also with the recent public movement for the release of files there is nothing that touches on the Lazar story. We have even had one POTUS that insists we have nothing.
How do we know we haven't had any progress, it would be VERY TOP SECRECT if we did, also some of our more advanced aircraft can do some remarkable things so some of that science could be in them.
Some of the materials we maybe just can't replicate or at least enough of it.
Some of it just maybe beyond our ability to understand how it works, i.e. our brains are not there yet!!!
 
Watching a docu-movie on Amazon titled S4: The Bob Lazar story about his involvement in working on the power plants of an alien ship. Pretty wild stuff and if fiction it is presented as otherwise.

Just watched that this morning.... :occasion14:

Interesting stuff, but I have to wonder how the Gov't feels about him discussing
what is sure to be highly classified information in a movie.

I liked the idea of the gravity based engine, but as a physicist I'm surprised that he
really didn't go into "Element 115" as deep as he could have. The film also shows
footage (AI) of the "Sports Model" being flown. If the thing flies, and we know how
to operate it, what's stopping the US from using it to search the solar system?
 
Just watched that this morning.... :occasion14:

Interesting stuff, but I have to wonder how the Gov't feels about him discussing
what is sure to be highly classified information in a movie.

I liked the idea of the gravity based engine, but as a physicist I'm surprised that he
really didn't go into "Element 115" as deep as he could have. The film also shows
footage (AI) of the "Sports Model" being flown. If the thing flies, and we know how
to operate it, what's stopping the US from using it to search the solar system?
All good points.

I gather from the movie that he felt that keeping it to himself posed a greater threat aka dead men don't tell tales than going public. Now that it is out there anything they do to him will only back up what he says.
 
Just watched that this morning.... :occasion14:

Interesting stuff, but I have to wonder how the Gov't feels about him discussing
what is sure to be highly classified information in a movie.

I liked the idea of the gravity based engine, but as a physicist I'm surprised that he
really didn't go into "Element 115" as deep as he could have. The film also shows
footage (AI) of the "Sports Model" being flown. If the thing flies, and we know how
to operate it, what's stopping the US from using it to search the solar system?
Maybe we do know how to operate it...but it's possible the aliens don't need the same life support system that we do and we haven't progressed enough to rig one in the craft that will support us long term.

Or maybe we are searching the solar system with one but it wont be within our lifetime to know the results, the solar system is VERY BIG even for an alien spacecraft, it could even be a one way trip for the aliens to come here!!

So much we don't know, or do we, or at least the government knows ??
 
Maybe we do know how to operate it...but it's possible the aliens don't need the same life support system that we do and we haven't progressed enough to rig one in the craft that will support us long term.

Or maybe we are searching the solar system with one but it wont be within our lifetime to know the results, the solar system is VERY BIG even for an alien spacecraft, it could even be a one way trip for the aliens to come here!!

So much we don't know, or do we, or at least the government knows ??
There is reference to origin within 30 light years of us. How would an alien culture overcome the travel distance with those ships?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom