What's new

sad day in milwaukee

greatlakes ace

Greenie
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
fox lake Il
Detector(s) used
ace 250
thought I would go up to the beach in Milwaukee today 2.50 in clad and this what looks to be silver earring or who knows what ....on the edge of a volleyball court.......... pretty heavy ...I think the beach cleaner in Milwaukee cleans the beach allot better than the ones in Chicago


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Hey Ace...nice earring. Yeah, it's always hard to score well when those sand sweepers come through hours before you do. I'd love to be the one who sweeps the sand every morning, just to be able to sift through the "junk"...I can imagine all the gold and silver chains and bracelets that get caught up in the tines of the sweepers. I'd do it for free!! Fortunately, a lot of the smaller coin-sized objects (like coins and rings) get left behind and are there for the finding, IF you can find them.

You should water-proof your ace and hit the water!!

Joe
 
Nice hunt there up in "cheese-head" country :thumbsup:

(I have to admit. . . my best finds have been up there)
 
The only finds I ever get from Wisconsin are speeding tickets and Packer's fans...neither one of those are welcome!

j/k

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom