What's new

Sad times for me

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
As some of oyu know I started CRHing becuase of a Back injury forced me to sell my business, and I became bored and needed a hobby. After healing from surgery in march of 2008 I decided I could handle CRHing in November 2008 and hit it head on. Well sadly today I blew my back out again. There goes my CRHing. I am going to get my wife to get a box or two here and there but that is about it. I will be facing serious back surgery in the near future. Well its been fun while it lasted. Happy hunting everyone.
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that, good luck with the surgery & the few boxes you get here & there!
 
Hang in there,,,,,,,,,,,,,you'll be back in the saddle again,,,,,,,Take care.....
 
Sorry about your injury, man. I enjoyed reading your posts but will look forward to any posts you can make, if you get the chance.

-Codes
 
Geez Shakenbake, sorry to hear about the back. I feel for ya. Hopefully they will fix that thing for good this time. Good luck to you,,, Gpurs..
 
Sorry to hear about your misfortune and hope you recover and the best in the future. Ron :icon_sunny:
 
Sorry-

But maybe you can CRH in your bed if you have a sympathetic enabler...

Get well soon!
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
As some of oyu know I started CRHing becuase of a Back injury forced me to sell my business, and I became bored and needed a hobby. After healing from surgery in march of 2008 I decided I could handle CRHing in November 2008 and hit it head on. Well sadly today I blew my back out again. There goes my CRHing. I am going to get my wife to get a box or two here and there but that is about it. I will be facing serious back surgery in the near future. Well its been fun while it lasted. Happy hunting everyone.
Jason


Shake,

Before you get operated on again, you should check out a book written by a back doctor whose name is Dr. John Sarno, called Mind over Back Pain.

It really saved me when I read this book. If you get a chance check it out.

I wish you well.

Jim
 
Hey Shake don't give up bud...You will be up again. Just take a break if you need to or have your wife bring you a box or two a week. I know this sucks for you but we are pullin for you man. Also I know it is nowhere near the same but ebay is fun at times when you find the great deals. I love getting those coins in the mail. You might can try that. Take care Shake. Visit us when you can and we will see you again.

-Golden Silver
 
No good, sorry to hear it. Do what you need to for your back, you'll get back around to silver picking.
 
I regret to hear this, but know that you will not be out for long. Don't forget that the telephone is a powerful tool for CRH. With free time, you can call banks, and send off your beloved to pick up what halves you discover.

Take care, rest well, and heal back to fullness. Keep in touch,
Anthony
 
I wish you a safe and speedy surgery and recovery. You'll be back to hunting in no time. Once you've caught CRH fever, there's no going back :D
 
Good luck with the back surgery and heal up asap. :icon_flower:

I was out for about six months last year from two surgeries,but once I recovered from both of them I hit the banks like a tornado at full speed. You will be back soon.
 
sorry to hear that Jason....i hope you aren't in too much pain. just because you may not be able to hunt for awhile doesn't mean you can't live vicariously through us ;D.besides a little break will help your banks resupply...hope everything goes well this time and look forward to seeing your finds when you do get back to hunting
George
 
have you broke the skunk streak yet on the halves shake?

Sorry to hear man, I'll try to increase my searching in your honor :icon_king:
 
Aww bud that sucks!!!! I hope you heal up quick. Just take it slow with the boxes that you will do and try to have some fun. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom