kccj76 Jr. Member Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 77 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Holt, MO north of KC Detector(s) used White's MXT Feb 16, 2012 #1 Found on a Missouri farm. Approx. size of a quarter that I forgot to include in the photo. This resembles a saddle shield, but the ring/loop on the back says maybe not. Any help? Thanks! Attachments Point.webp 11.4 KB · Views: 442
Found on a Missouri farm. Approx. size of a quarter that I forgot to include in the photo. This resembles a saddle shield, but the ring/loop on the back says maybe not. Any help? Thanks!
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2012 #2 Tag. I don't think it's a saddle shield Nice find Added: It does appear to have wear one side. Could it be a tool of sorts? Upvote 0
Tag. I don't think it's a saddle shield Nice find Added: It does appear to have wear one side. Could it be a tool of sorts?
duggap Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 2,056 Reaction score 1,053 Golden Thread 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Detector(s) used Tosoro Bandido Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 16, 2012 #3 I've seen that before but it isn't coming to me. Maybe off of a chest and the attachment is for the latch to go in. Upvote 0
I've seen that before but it isn't coming to me. Maybe off of a chest and the attachment is for the latch to go in.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2012 #4 duggap said: I've seen that before but it isn't coming to me. Maybe off of a chest and the attachment is for the latch to go in. Click to expand... That may be exactly what it is. Good suggestion duggap Upvote 0
duggap said: I've seen that before but it isn't coming to me. Maybe off of a chest and the attachment is for the latch to go in. Click to expand... That may be exactly what it is. Good suggestion duggap