What's new

Safes Come Ashore on Japanese Beaches

Can you imagine just how much jewelery is lost in that devastation. Safes are large and easy to spot, just think of how many thousands of small gold rings, bracelets, and necklaces are laying there unable to be spotted under the mud and debris.
 
would be a good time to be a metal detectorist in japan alond the beaches
 
olepossum said:
would be a good time to be a metal detectorist in japan alond the beaches

you could detect at night with no problem, with the radiation glow and all, would not even need a flashlight
 
I checked with SNOPES and this works....................

With all the fear of radiation fallout from Japan I thought it might be useful to tell you about a cheap, effective, homemade
radiation tester you can easily assemble and rely upon.
Follow these simple instructions, IT REALLY WORKS!!
OPEN A BAG OF ORVILLE REDENBACHER MICROWAVE POPCORN JUST LEAVE ON YOUR TABLE
IF IT STARTS POPPING YOU'RE SCREWED!
 
I bet that hese safes say "Made in China"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom