2 260sundancer Jr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2016 Messages 32 Reaction score 261 Golden Thread 0 Location Sag harbor ny Detector(s) used Garret Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #1 An old fownes button old copper nail and screw two grommets pat.n Aug 26 1884 piece of metal not sure won't stick to magnet Attachments image.webp 672.5 KB · Views: 128 Upvote 4
An old fownes button old copper nail and screw two grommets pat.n Aug 26 1884 piece of metal not sure won't stick to magnet
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2016 #2 I believe the item on the far left is a handle to a safety razor.
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jan 14, 2016 #3 Welcome to T-net. I'm a native East Ender and spent most of my life out there. Sag Harbor is very historic and has many GREAT places to hunt. Steve
Welcome to T-net. I'm a native East Ender and spent most of my life out there. Sag Harbor is very historic and has many GREAT places to hunt. Steve
2 260sundancer Jr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2016 Messages 32 Reaction score 261 Golden Thread 0 Location Sag harbor ny Detector(s) used Garret Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2016 Thread Owner #4 These finds were close to the bridge where whaling ships sailed into port starting to get hooked on this hobby. I think you are right on the razor the other piece is heavy how can I tell what kind of metal it is Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
These finds were close to the bridge where whaling ships sailed into port starting to get hooked on this hobby. I think you are right on the razor the other piece is heavy how can I tell what kind of metal it is
longislanddertfisher Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2014 Messages 100 Reaction score 119 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #5 Welcome to tnet sundancer! Nice start( if it is?) I am on the north fork , if you ever want a swinging buddy just let me know .
Welcome to tnet sundancer! Nice start( if it is?) I am on the north fork , if you ever want a swinging buddy just let me know .
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #6 NICE FINDS AND WELCOME NEW MEMBER .....
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,758 Reaction score 35,453 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2016 #7 Welcome from White Plains, New York!