K kool Tenderfoot Joined Feb 13, 2025 Messages 3 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Mar 18, 2025 #1 It takes persistence… I have gone through 100’s of rolls and have come up about empty. On Saint Patrick’s day (2025) I got 75 silver dimes (including one mercury) out of four rolls (I got six but two were total duds). A day I will remember! Attachments IMG_9904.webp 2.9 MB · Views: 108 Upvote 7
It takes persistence… I have gone through 100’s of rolls and have come up about empty. On Saint Patrick’s day (2025) I got 75 silver dimes (including one mercury) out of four rolls (I got six but two were total duds). A day I will remember!
C CJ9 Hero Member Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,902 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC area Primary Interest: Other Mar 18, 2025 #2 Very nice score. Congratulations. I assume these were CWR and it looks like you found a collection dump.
Very nice score. Congratulations. I assume these were CWR and it looks like you found a collection dump.
CRHer700 Full Member Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 129 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Vanquish 440 Primary Interest: Other Apr 12, 2025 #3 Very nice!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2025 #4 Great score.