Sally Skulls Gold!!

MXT SNIPER

Sep 30, 2004
Sally Skull's Gold!!

I am a distant relative of Sally Skull, this was my mom's great, great, great, great aunt. My mom was from South Texas born and raised around laredo. I have heard many stories of Sally's escapades, including her going over the border into Mexico and doing more than a little cattle rustling with her ranch hands. I was wondering if anyone here on the forum has ever heard of any money of hers being buried??? It would seem this would be quite possible with her selling off these cattle once back in Texas. We don't have any accounts of her having buried any $$$ in the family history.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sally Skull's Gold!!

Nothing on her Burying any, however IF you could find out what actually happend to her, this may be a help, as to what happend to it.???? ALL I could find out was the rumor of her last husband Killing and Burying her for it. <> She was appariently a VERY intresting LADY :) She always carried gold on her, so any place she lived would be a worthwhile place to search. Especially sinse your a distant Relative. GOOD LUCK ; Jeff of Pa

OP
OP
MXT SNIPER

MXT SNIPER

Sep 30, 2004
Some rumors I have heard say she lived out her yrs in West Texas, El Paso area and was not killed. So it could go either way.

Foxcraft

Nov 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would love to talk to your relatives about your aunt Sally and see photo!

Hi nephew of Sally Skull! I have written a creative nonfiction piece about the life and legend of your aunt. I see in your post that there was a picture/photo - I am assuming - of your aunt at the family picnic table.

Is there any chance you can e-mail me or tell me more about it? My agent seems to think an original screen play about the life and times of your aunt would be an instant hit!

If you would e-mail me at [email protected] I would be happy to attach the article and stay in touch as I follow up on the screen writing project! (I will try to use the attachment feature of this site too!) Thanks...

dick cummins, san diego, CA
619.284.2605 office

Attachments

• 11-05-13 Sally Skull, Texas Horse Thief or Murderess - 'She Loved to Dance'.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 87

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread