What's new

Salting the Mine version 2.0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I went this morning to get my fix of halves(5 bags of 2000 coins) . I have a 79 year old helper that searches with me(father in law). He really gets a kick out of finding silver. Every time I went to the trunk to get a new bag, I shoved 4 or 5 silver halves into each bag. Unfortunately the 20 salted coins were all he found today. Each of these bags were dated March of 2006. I guess I ran headlong into someones dump pile. Cheers, Jim
 
Upvote 0
That's good of you to humor the old boy like that. Hopefully your not getting my dumps.
 
It'd be hell if he came up with only 10!!! :o
 
Tim, he edge checks every single coin. I bounce mine on an aluminum plate. He doesn't miss much. Jim
 
I was thinkin of sellin your wife a bunch to salt a bag for you Jim you been havin such terrible luck haha. You really do need to find another bank to order from- seriousely. I do the same thing with my gramma when I let her search with ME- I open all the rolls and keep slippin silver in em. Otherwise she starts rantin "somebody already searched these"! HH Mark
 
coolpix9 said:
I went this morning to get my fix of halves(5 bags of 2000 coins) . I have a 79 year old helper that searches with me(father in law). He really gets a kick out of finding silver. Every time I went to the trunk to get a new bag, I shoved 4 or 5 silver halves into each bag. Unfortunately the 20 salted coins were all he found today. Each of these bags were dated March of 2006. I guess I ran headlong into someones dump pile. Cheers, Jim

Jim....your a sweetie for fixing him up like that!!! Although I do wish you would hit a big load here real soon....lord knows you are due!! Best of luck to you Jim.

TXTim said:
It'd be hell if he came up with only 10!!! :o

Tim...that is hilarious!!!
 
If you keep spoiling him like that, he will never be able to handle failure in real life. ;D
 
I made the comment about coming up short because my mother-in-law likes to search rolls when she visits and always makes a comment about having sticky fingers !
All in good fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom